Sensitivity Treatment with MI Paste
MI Paste is a topical tooth cream containing amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP), which are key minerals that can significantly benefit overall oral health.
- Relieves tooth sensitivity
- Helps to minimize tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning, and after whitening procedures
- Does not irritate dry mouths caused by certain medications
- Is helpful during orthodontics relative to helping control (or reduce) dentin hypersensitivity
- Is not a toothpaste; it is a topical tooth crème that can be used safely several times daily
Use MI Paste for:
- Sensitivity due to before and after teeth whitening
- Children six years and under and pregnant women
Directions for MI Paste:
Use your finger or a cotton swab to apply a pea-sized amount of MI Paste to your teeth and leave undisturbed for 3 minutes. Do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes following application. It is completely safe to swallow or you may spit it out.